Attention! Every investor must read these rules before registering!
By clicking the "Register" button in the registration form, you automatically agree to follow all the rules set out here and agree not to violate them for the entire period of the project's existence. If you do not agree with any point of this Agreement, immediately leave the resource.
The rules, which you can read below, have been created to optimize the work between CryptoFarm LTD (hereinafter referred to as "Company.") and a citizen or resident of any country (hereinafter referred to as "Client."). They set out all the nuances of regulating work processes.
We can immediately note that an individual who has reached the age of majority can become an investor. The presented rules are legally secured and guarantee a reliable transaction, protected by law.
- 1.1. Any individual who has reached 18 and registered on the Company's official Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") becomes a Client of the Company and is one of the Sides of the cooperation process governed by these Rules.
- 1.2. Disclaimer of responsibility. The Company cannot be responsible for any consequences related to the investment activities of the Client. The Company is not an insurance guarantor of the provided services and, or actions.
- 1.3. The Client confirms that he intentionally makes investments using personal funds and cannot make claims to the Company when the interaction process has not achieved the expected outcome during the entire investment period.
- 1.4. Anytime, without prior confirmation with the Client and before notifying the Client, the Company has the right to make changes to these Rules, taking into account the primacy of complying with the majority's interests or complying with the Company's interests.
Rights and obligations of the Sides
- 2.1. The Company is obliged to provide the Client with a correctly and smoothly working Website and provide information and consulting services in terms of online investment.
- 2.2. The company is obliged to keep the personal data provided by the Client in confidence, and under any circumstances should not pass this data to third parties.
- 2.3. In case of necessity, the Company undertakes to provide and continuously update the most advanced technological solutions that ensure the safe use of the Website and the transfer and exchange of information using the Website.
- 2.4. The Company guarantees stable interest accruals on its investment proposals submitted for consideration by the Client.
- 2.5. The Client undertakes to store his authorization data securely and not give them to third parties.
- 2.6. The Client undertakes not to use SPAM technologies, and also guarantees not to use other malware or spyware of any kind.
- 2.7. The Client agrees to be loyal to the Company, led by purely balanced and objective decisions. All disputes that may arise between the Client and the Company are resolved exclusively through negotiations using the methods and means of interactive communication available at such disagreements.
- 2.8. The Customer undertakes to provide the Company with only the correct and current personal information, including information about the payment details.
- 2.9. The Company has the right to take into trust management investment funds provided by the Client for these purposes in the form of deposits formed and activated using the Company's Site's software, which nominal value the Client determines independently.
- 2.10. The Client has the right to use all the Website functions, make investments, make a profit, make a profit as a partner reward, and use the Leadership Program's capabilities.
- 2.11. The Sides undertake not to disclose the details of their cooperation to third parties under any circumstances, considering their partnership a private transaction.
Responsibility of the Sides
- 3.1. The Company doesn't hold any responsibility for disruptions in the Site's operation if they are a cause of force majeure circumstances or circumstances beyond the Company's control.
- 3.2. The Company doesn't hold any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the Client's understanding of the information (content) presented on the Website. All information posted on the Website is advisory and informational, and one should not consider it a call for any action.
- 3.3. The Company doesn't hold any responsibility if the Client has incorrectly indicated his payment details when registering on the Website. Or in the case when the Client independently made incorrect changes to his payment details, using the revelant options of their account.
- 3.4. The Company doesn't hold any responsibility for losses or other inconveniences associated with the failures of electronic payment systems that the Client uses to carry out the investment process or withdraw funds.
- 3.5. The Company doesn't hold any responsibility for any losses that the Client may acquire due to using the Site.
- 4.1. The Client confirms the fact that he knows that investment does not imply identical results in different time intervals.
- 4.2. The Company has the right to stop the Website's operation in the event of force majeure circumstances occurring both in the Company's and in the Client's territory.
- 4.3. All changes, additions, or corrections to these Rules automatically come into force from the moment of entering these Rules.
- 4.4. All the Website pages relate to these Rules in the same way as any point or paragraph of these Rules, particularly regulating the Parties' interaction or the investment process.